Saturday, July 14, 2007

Some old time family pictures. . . . .

Okay, okay so I have been having a fun time scanning some old family pictures and stumbled on to this one in a time and era when I think I was still "cute". I would assume this was in the 1956 or there abouts.



This next picture is probably within a week of when I left for a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints mission to the Washington DC area. Perhaps that is why I have such a love and facination with the area even today, as can be seen in several visits displayed here from the last 3 months. As I recall my hair underwent some further shortening when I arrived in the mission home. My grandmother is second from the right and next to her on the right as you look at the picture is my sister Marcia. My other siblings, Mark and Lynda, are in front with Lynda immediately in front of me. My step grand dad (George Milner) is next to me. . . . . Mom, of course was on the other side of me. Dad must be taking the picture. . . So this picture must have been in July of 1972.

No comments: