Friday, July 27, 2007

ATV Trip with Wheelers


Tonight starts with an oil change for both vehicles at Dan's.


At the Timble Fork staging area


Off we go as of course I am bringing up the rear


We reach an end to the current road
Luckily there are more roads



Dan heads back


Pretty road ahead


Tyler and Ryan

Back down the road we have just traveled

Me and Tyler at the highest point in our venture


Sunset, can you see the moon??


Sunset again


Ryan and Dan


We started back too late and took an difficult
road back thinking it would be faster
This made it so much of our return was in the dark


Loading up ATV's for return


Dan is smiling inside the helmet

This was a great adventure. I am extremely sore but the sore is worth it. Grateful to Dan for helping with the oil and filter changes. He even packed the bearings on my trailer as an added bonus. Been three years since that has been done. Well it is late and I guess I do need to retire. Did I say I was dirty from head to toe as I was at the tail end of the group and the road was very dusty. Dust even made it to my under garments.

No comments: