Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rock Climbing after River Days

On our cleanup and travel day. McKade, Tyler, Brighton, and Deborah met a friend and found a rock to climb that was just off the road. We were able to find them and I got my first view of Tyler climbing. Okay I was a little scared about this before I watched him so now how to you think I am feeling. On this climb he is doing a lead climb which means he could fall further than if he had someone belaying him at the bottom. All the climbers took their turn and made it to the top. I did not get to watch Brighton but word is she made it to the top as did Deborah.


Tyler









Tyler reaches the top

Tyler repelling down


McKade Lott
McKade Lott

McKade is belaying Mike (no not me)


Left to Right
Dallin, McKade, Tyler, Mike, Deborah, Brighton

No comments: